Eat radish in winter, eat ginger in summer" How to eat ginger?
"Eat radish in winter and ginger in summer, without a doctor's prescription." Since ancient times, Chinese medicine doctors and folks have said that "ginger cures all diseases". Because ginger contains gingerol, zingiberene, phellandrene, citral and aromatic oily volatile oils; there are also gingerol, resin, starch and fiber. Therefore, ginger has the effects of excitement, sweating, cooling, and refreshing in hot seasons; it can relieve symptoms such as fatigue, fatigue, anorexia, insomnia, bloating, and abdominal pain; ginger also has the effect of strengthening the stomach and increasing appetite. The secretion of blood will be reduced, thus affecting people's appetite. If you eat a few slices of ginger while eating, it will increase your appetite; ginger also has a relieving or analgesic effect on stomach pain. , hunger, etc., drink 50 grams of ginger decoction, and the symptoms can be quickly eliminated.
In summer, the growth and reproduction of bacteria is extremely active, and it is easy to contaminate food and cause acute gastroenteritis. However, eating some ginger properly or drinking it after brewing dried ginger with tea in boiling water can play a preventive role. Scientists have found through research that ginger can play the role of certain antibiotics, especially for salmonella. Ginger also has the effect of killing oral pathogenic bacteria and intestinal pathogenic bacteria. Gargling with ginger water has a significant effect on halitosis and periodontitis.
In summer, people are greedy for coolness, and like to use electric fans and air conditioners facing each other. It is easy to feel the wind and cold, which can cause colds and colds. Drinking some ginger syrup in time at this time will help expel the wind and cold in the body. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that ginger can "pass the gods", that is, refresh the mind. In summer heat stroke, when fainted and unconscious, pouring a cup of ginger juice can make the patient wake up quickly. For patients with general summer heat, manifested as dizziness, palpitations, chest tightness and nausea, it is of great benefit to eat some ginger soup appropriately.
There are many ways to eat ginger. You can drink ginger soup, eat ginger porridge, add shredded ginger when cooking, add ginger slices to stew meat and fried fish, and add some ginger powder when mixing dumpling stuffing. Refreshing, digestion and other effects. However, since ginger has pharmacological effects, you should pay attention to some of its usage and contraindications. The following issues should be paid attention to:
1. Do not peel the skin. Some people like to peel ginger when they eat ginger, which can't give full play to the overall effect of ginger. After the general fresh ginger is washed, it can be shredded and divided into pieces.
2. Anyone who is suffering from yin deficiency and hyperactivity of fire, red eyes and internal heat, or suffering from carbuncle, sores, pneumonia, lung abscess, tuberculosis, cholecystitis, pyelonephritis, diabetes, and hemorrhoids should not eat ginger for a long time.
3. From the perspective of treating diseases, ginger and brown sugar water is only suitable for patients with wind-cold cold or stomach cold and fever after being exposed to rain. It cannot be used for summer-heat cold or wind-heat cold, nor can it be used for heat stroke. Taking fresh ginger juice can cure vomiting caused by cold, but it is not suitable for other types of vomiting.
4. Do not eat spoiled ginger. Rotten ginger will produce a highly toxic substance, which can cause liver cell degeneration and necrosis, thereby inducing liver cancer and esophageal cancer. The saying that "rotten ginger does not taste bad" is wrong.
5. Eating more ginger is not always better. The weather is hot in summer, and people tend to have dry mouth, polydipsia, sore throat, and excessive sweating. Ginger is pungent and warm, and it is a hot food. According to the principle of "what is hot is cold", it is not suitable to eat more. (Excerpt from "China Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine")
The unveiling ceremony of the joint laboratory between Tianjiu Industrial Group Co., Ltd. and Flinders University in Australia, and Heze Industry-University-Research Collaborative Innovation Demonstration Base was grandly held
On April 7, 2016, the unveiling ceremony of the joint laboratory between Tianjiu Industrial Group and Australia's Flinders University/Heze Industry-University-Research Collaborative Innovation Demonstration Base was grandly held in the headquarters building of Tianjiu Group.
On April 23, 2016, China Food Duqing (Shandong) Biotechnology Co., Ltd. faced the future, and in order to seize new opportunities in the health industry, organized a conference on the theme of "Development of Yungong Nutritional Food" and "Development of Food for Special Medical Purposes" learning seminars.
On May 17, 2016, the "2016 National Nutrition Week (Heze City)" was launched, sponsored by Heze Science and Technology Association and Heze City Center for Disease Control and Prevention, organized by Heze Nutrition Society, Heze City Library, and Dingtao District Science and Technology Association. The ceremony" was successfully held in the Heze City Library! The "National Nutrition Week" event in Heze City has received strong support from the Shandong Nutrition Society!
On December 9, 2017, China Food Duqing (Shandong) Biotechnology Co., Ltd. was invited to participate in the 2017 annual partner networking meeting held by Perfect (China) Co., Ltd. in Yangzhou. At this annual partner networking meeting, China Food Duqing Biology was awarded the strategic partnership of Perfect (China) Co., Ltd., and won the 2016-2017 Excellent Performance Award of Perfect Company.
China Food Duqing Biological was rated as A-level (excellent) supplier in the supplier performance evaluation of Perfect (China) Co., Ltd. in the second half of 2017
Article reference and some picture sources: China Food News March 31, jointly sponsored by China Food News, China Search, Sina.com, Food Safety Guide Magazine, China Food New Media Alliance, China Food News Brand Research Institute, Beijing Yue The "Award Ceremony to Pay Tribute to Chinese Food People" jointly organized by the Group was held in Beijing. Nearly 200 winners from all over the country, researchers and observers from China Food News Brand Research Institute attended the conference. Zhang Xuejun, director of Shandong Tianjiu Industrial Group, technical director of the group, and general manager of China Food Duqing Company, was invited to participate in the award ceremony. At this meeting, Shandong Tian